Services currently provided by the Genome Editing and Animal Models Shared Resource include:
- CRISPR/Cas9 design, consultation, and synthesis for mice, rats, and cell lines
- Generation of transgenic mice and rats by pronuclear microinjection
- Generation of mouse models from embryonic stem (ES) cells
- Cryopreservation of mouse and rat embryos and sperm
- Rederivation of rodent model strains
- Other molecular biology and animal services related to transgenic and genome editing technology
We carefully discuss investigator needs to ensure the customized projects are ideally suited for the investigator’s needs. We have extensive expertise developing CRISPR/Cas9, generating new CRISPR/Cas9 models, and embryo manipulation of many mouse and rat strains.
Learn more about the Genome Editing and Animal Models Shared Resource facility.