There are a number of funding opportunities available to UW Carbone Cancer Center (UWCCC) members. The UWCCC Office of Pre-Award Services assists UWCCC investigators in developing and submitting cancer-related grant proposals.
What We Do
- Work with UWCCC members across campus to facilitate cancer-related research.
- Basic, translational, clinical, and population health research
- Funding types including research grants, contracts, outreach, undergraduate support, fellowships (pre- and postdoctoral), and career awards
- Identify funding opportunities
- Check out our online list of cancer-related NIH and non-federal funding opportunities!
- From the UWCCC Pilot Program Application website (https://uwccc-pilotprogram.smapply.org/prog), click on “Pages” in the upper right menu bar and select “Current NIH Programs” or “Current Non-Federal Programs.”
- Prepare and submit proposals
- With expertise in sponsor submission systems such as Cause, eRA Commons, eBRAP, proposalCentral, etc – we try to be the experts so you don’t have to be!
- Budget preparation, internal routing of proposal and budget (WISPER), and campus approvals (signatures, etc)
- Subcontract facilitation
- Technical editing and review
- Review non-funded agreements
- Reviewing sponsor language against campus guidlines
- Working with campus to get MTAs, CDAs, DUAs, and other non-funded agreements reviewed and approved
- Just-In-Time requests and Award facilitation
- Internal (UWCCC and cancer-related) pilot programs and limited competitions
UW RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS
RSP Home Page
Research Data Services (A group of researchers, librarians, IT staff and graduate students in the UW School of Library and Information Sciences which assists researchers in efforts to preserve and maintain their data.)
INTERNAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
UWCCC Pilots Program Application Website (Log in using your NetID)