Clinicians (UW and non-UW) are welcome to submit a case for review by the PMMTB during their monthly meetings, at no cost to you, the patient, or institution. See instructions below on how to submit a case.
Note: Cases must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the meeting date.
- Ensure that your patient has had a genomic report ordered and test results obtained. A patient’s genomic report is required for case submission.
- View the Order a Genomic Report section for directions on how to order a genomic report.
- If you already have a genomic report from an outside source, you can submit the report directly to PMMTB at no cost.
- Complete the online, PHI – compliant case submission form.
- Once the case has been submitted and approved, the submitting clinician will be assigned a date and invited to present at the PMMTB meeting.
- If the clinician is unable to attend the meeting, they can request their case be delayed or have a PMMTB Director present on their behalf.
Protected Health Information
Because of the online, PHI – compliant nature of our online submission form, patient protected health information (PHI) does not have to be removed. Should you be sending over items in any other manner (email, etc.), please review PHI. View appendix C in the PMMTB guidelines document (pdf opens in new tab) regarding de-identification of PHI.
Treatment recommendations will be discussed at the PMMTB meeting. Recommendations will be faxed and/or mailed to the submitting physician. A final recommendation letter will be uploaded to HealthLink within 3 business days from the meeting date for UW patients.