This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Cancer Health Disparities Initiative (CHDI)
- We work with communities, researchers, and clinicians across Wisconsin to improve the health of everyone who faces greater cancer risk.
- We implement outreach and education activities with communities to promote access screening and care, develop community-based participatory research, and train UW CCC staff and trainees.
- To find out more, visit the CHDI website by clicking here.
- We staff and house the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative. The WI Cancer Collaborative independently organizes over 150 organizations and individuals that work together to develop, implement and promote a statewide approach to cancer control. The Cancer Collaborative develops and writes the State Cancer Plan, which guides cancer prevention and control activities across Wisconsin.
- To find out more, visit the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative website by clicking here.
Cancer Prevention and Outcomes Data Resource (C-POD)
- We use and collect reliable data to tell the story of the cancer burden across Wisconsin
- We work with UW researchers to reduce the burden of cancer by facilitating high-impact population science and translational research
- We provide state-of-the-art cancer prevention project development, data collection and dissemination services
- To find out more, visit the C-POD website by clicking here.