UWCCC Night at the Madison Mallards
July 26 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Employee Appreciation Committee is pleased to present UWCCC Night at the Duck Pond. Gates open at 5:30pm, first pitch is 7:05pm.
Seat + official Mallards hat = $7
Seat + official Mallards hat + hot dog, soda, chips = $12
To purchase tickets
- Go to MallardsBaseball.com
- Click Buy Tickets in upper right corner
- In Promotions Box on the right side of the screen, enter Promo Code: Carbone
- Choose your preferred seats from the map
- Click Buy Tickets
- Use dropdown menu to select desired package type for each ticket
*Online orders include $1.50/ticket fee
First Pitch Voting
Even if you’re not attending, you can have a say in which UWCCC All Star throws out the first pitch.
It’s $1 per vote, and you can vote for as many people and as many times as you would like.
The money raised from the First Pitch Contest will directly benefit the UW Carbone Cancer Center Community Fund and will go towards future employee appreciation and recognition events. The UWCCC Community Fund at the UW Foundation is funded by employees of the UWCCC, to be used for employee appreciation and recognition. Over the past few years, we have used it for Years of Service recognition, Summer events, and the Winter Party.
Click here to view the All Starts and to cast your vote! Polls close on Monday, July 23rd.
Please direct any questions to Katie Kovacich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 26 promotions include:
- Animart Bark in the Park – bring your dog to the game with you!
- Diamond Center Date Night – First 50 dating couples receive a prize package courtesy of The Diamond Center
- Powerball Thursday presented by Wisconsin Lottery – first 50 fans over 18 get Powerball tickets
Questions? Contact Monica Wagner at email@example.com or 608-246-4277.